Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/11 00:55:41 UTC

Re: Storing Jmeter Results in a database

This is really a question for the user list; cc'ed

There is currently no way to store the results in a database directly
from JMeter.

However, many database implementations include a tool to load table
data from flat files, so you could add a script to copy the data to
the database after the run has completed.

Or you could write a BeanShell Listener which uses JDBC to store the data.
[Or indeed, a BSF PostProcessor].