Posted to user@spark.apache.org by danilopds <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/09 20:14:27 UTC

Re: streaming: code to simulate a network socket data source

Hello Diana,

How can I include this implementation in my code, in terms of start this
task together the NetworkWordCount.

In my case, I have a directory with several files.

Then,
I include this line:
  StreamingDataGenerator.streamingGenerator(NetPort, BytesSecond, DirFiles)

But the program stays in my loop of files.
And after returning to NetworkWordCount.

Can you suggest me something to start these tasks in parallel?
Thanks!

Re: streaming: code to simulate a network socket data source

Posted by danilopds <da...@gmail.com>.
I utilize this code in separated but the program block in this character:
val socket = listener.accept()

Do you have any suggestion?
Thanks