Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Prasi S <pr...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/16 11:29:22 UTC

Stop zookeeper from batch

Hi,
We have setup solrcloud with zookeeper and 2 tomcats . we are using a batch
file to start the zookeeper, uplink config files and start tomcats.

Now, i need to stop zookeeper from the batch file. How is this possible.

Im using Windows server. Zookeeper 3.4.5 version.

Pls help.

Thanks,
Prasi

Re: Stop zookeeper from batch

Posted by Prasi S <pr...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, but its not yet into the zookeeper's latest releases. Is it fine with
using it.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Are you looking for that: