Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com> on 2020/07/01 00:06:28 UTC

RE: Image, does not flush when link value is null or blank

Hi,
I am going to "propose another option" to see how you see it ... I have it working in the project with Basic Image, Jewel Image and Jewel ImageButton (with Basic ImageButton the image is added as an element and we cannot access it through the same way)
, I will investigate when this is clear)

Why not use the same bead ErrorImage to detect the "" / null and be able to assign the alternate image if desired?

In my test:
- In the ErrorImageXX bead, I have created a boolean property emptyIsError to indicate if you want to include the null and the empty string.
- If emptyIsError = true, we configure a listener to "urlChanged" of ImageModel (This model is common to all 4 components), so when the "" / null is received, the alternative image is assigned.

... We do not cause any error events, nor do we need to modify any of the existing classes, etc, etc ...

In this way, there is no solution to option 3.1, from my previous email, but an extension could be easily created, locally, if needed.

as you see?

Hiedra.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Maria Jose,
ok, perfect
Thanks! :)

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

RE: Image, does not flush when link value is null or blank

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Image, does not flush when link value is null or blank

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Maria Jose,

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

RE: Image, does not flush when link value is null or blank

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Image, does not flush when link value is null or blank

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Maria Jose,

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

RE: Image, does not flush when link value is null or blank

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Maria Jose,