Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ratnesh Upadhyay <up...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/09 15:10:42 UTC

OFBiz Core Dependency on Plugins

Devs,

While reviewing email services, I noticed that we are still having
references of plugins component (ecommerce) in core components.

Here is the quick references : (order/data/DemoProduct.xml)
<ProductStoreEmailSetting productStoreId="9000"
emailType="PRDS_ODR_CONFIRM"
bodyScreenLocation="component://ecommerce/widget/EmailOrderScreens.xml#OrderConfirmNotice"
xslfoAttachScreenLocation="component://ecommerce/widget/EmailOrderScreens.xml#OrderConfirmNoticePdf"
subject="OFBiz Demo - Order Confirmation #${orderId}" bccAddress="
ofbiztest@example.com" fromAddress="ofbiztest@example.com"/>

There are some more occurrences (in controller, screens, menus), I'll log a
Jira ticket and share all the details there to resolve all such
dependencies.
I'm pretty sure that it's not intentional as the community did big effort
to resolve dependencies while creating plugins but still Its good to get
confirmation from the community.

Thanks!!

Regards,
Ratnesh Upadhyay
HotWax Systems | www.hotwaxsystems.com

Re: OFBiz Core Dependency on Plugins

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
These are related:

There must be more, I think, but cannot find it with a brief search.

Posted by Ratnesh Upadhyay <up...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Rishi, Michael and Taher for the inputs.
I'll review the shared Jira tickets and update them as needed.

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Hi Ratnesh,

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
I don't see any reason to keep these referneces in core components.

+1 for fixing the references.

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847