Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Henrik Vendelbo <he...@bluprints.com> on 2003/09/15 12:23:47 UTC

server-config.wsdd loading and changing

BusinessBluprints letterI have had a bit of trouble deploying under rc1

Rather than use the Admin tool, I prefer to modify the wsdd file and reload
the server. I dont use a command prompt, so the system isnt setup to call
Admin, an AdminApplet fails compiling, so that isnt an option either.

Is there any reason why editing <service> entries in server-config.wsdd
shouldnt work ?

I have tried to make things work in an environment where axis is deployed as
two separate webapps, both located in a path separate from Tomcat.

Axis works fine, but I cant figure out what server-config.wsdd it uses.

What are the rules determining how the config file is located ?

Can I set the configuration file path in web.xml for the Axis webapp ?

Thank you for your time,

Henrik Vendelbo