Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/05/02 14:33:20 UTC

[Ant Wiki] Update of "Ant1.7.1/Planning" by SteveLoughran

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by SteveLoughran:
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/Ant1%2e7%2e1/Planning

   * make <scriptcondition>, <scriptselector>, etc, more useful through : attributes and elements, re-use
   * resource enable script tasks, to take source from any resource
+    (done for <scriptdef> as of 1-may-2007)
   * more docs
   * should we include a scripting language? such as BSF+Rhino for a pre-java1.6 build?
     - need to vote on bundled language - I guess Rhino/JavaScript has mindshare right now
@@ -78, +79 @@

   * Read filesystem properties in the packaging tasks. How to do this in a way that is x-platform and reliable? Add a new "useproperties" attribute to zip/zipfileset with "always", "never", "unix", and something on untar/unzip?
   * Selectors for selecting on system properties
   * chmod to switch to java API? Benefits?
+  * non-echo input handler for password entry

  === Big Project support ===