Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2012/12/22 15:58:02 UTC

commons-sandbox-parent needs some updates

Hi!

Seems like our commons-sandbox-parent is stone old.

It points to a commons-parent-15 which is now 12 versions old ;)

I'll fix this, check a few problems which I had with the old version and ship a patch.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: commons-sandbox-parent needs some updates

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Can anyone plz commit the pom upgrade for sandbox-parent?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANDBOX-437

Need this for commons-weaver.

LieGrue,
strub