Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Saurav Sarkar <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/08 08:20:46 UTC

Error logging for HTTP 409/400x in CMIS framework

Hi All,

I am working on a CMIS bride layer which just federates multiple CMIS
repositories/servers and forwards client requests to them. Its
essentially a CMIS client and CMIS server.

I am receiving 409 error from the backend CMIS repository.

I don't see this 409 or 400x requests being logged in any of the CMIS
framework classes.
Neither on the CmisBrowserBindingServlet on the server side nor on the HTTP
invoker side for the client side.

May be CMIS bridge itself is not meant to log the requests specially the
400x requests since they are probably mistakes from the client side.

May be we can log the information in our code but is they are any way i can
troubleshoot this information for 400x errors on the CMIS framework side?

Best Regards,
Saurav