Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2016/07/12 14:22:25 UTC

[allura:tickets] Ticket 2345 discussion

- **status**: open --> duplicate
- **Comment**:

Handling this in [#3593]

---

** [tickets:#2345] Main admin page in the beta website shouldn't list uninstalled apps [20139]**

**Status:** duplicate
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** support
**Created:** Mon Jun 20, 2011 06:00 PM UTC by Chris Tsai
**Last Updated:** Thu Feb 05, 2015 09:20 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/ticket/20139

> I replaced the forums in SuperPipe with phpBB. Now my projects main admin page lists the following text: "To use the forums, create a couple of forums, post introductory messages, and check out the spam controll/post moderation options." But there are no links there as I am using phpBB. Ditto for the Wiki section.

> Either remove those sections or replace them with something relevant. (Like links to my phpBB forums.)

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/