Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Jörg Bauer/Denic <ba...@denic.de> on 2002/02/20 13:46:58 UTC

Problems with undeploy

Running Phoenix with --remote-manager i tried to undeploy a application
from the HTTP-Window

Doing a undeploy with the DeployerMBean i get a :

>472 MBean Failture
>The MBeanServer throws a JMRuntimeException when calling
operation[undeploy] of [Phoenix:name=Deployer]:
>javax.management.RuntimeOperationsException: RuntimeException throws by
the invoke method of the Dynamic MBean

Removing the Application with the KernelMBean (removeApplication) works
!!!

Where is the difference ???

I was not able to debug the error, because the call to undeploy never
reaches DefaultDeployer.undeploy

any ideas ???

Re: Problems with undeploy

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I am redirecting this to the avalon-phoenix-dev@jakarta.apache.org list. Any
follow ups should go there.

I fixed the bug - it was a stuuuuupid bug on my part. Thansk for reporting it.

--
Cheers,

Pete

Re: Problems with undeploy