Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Basin Ilya <ba...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/13 10:06:03 UTC

lib.cvsclient sources before 2007

Hi list.
I want to obtain the source files for https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/netbeans/lib/cvsclient/20060125/
However, the oldest sources in http://hg.netbeans.org/releases/ are from 2007 and the line numbers already differ from those in the jar file.

    changeset:   62059:764d24b5de78
    user:        jglick@netbeans.org
    date:        Sat Nov 17 20:39:21 2007 +0000
    summary:     Moving sources beneath the (standard) module projects which require them to build.

Re: lib.cvsclient sources before 2007

Posted by Martin Entlicher <Ma...@oracle.com>.
It's easy to run "hg log lib.cvsclient" to find out the changes. There
were some additions to the module after 2006, I have no idea why it is
that old in the maven repo. I think that the person who did the upload
to maven might have leave the project/company at that time. The latest
non-trivial change seems to be in 2014 and the latest change (license)
in 2016.

-Martin

Posted by Tim Boudreau <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Entlicher <Ma...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Tim Boudreau <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
http://timboudreau.com

Re: lib.cvsclient sources before 2007

Posted by Basin Ilya <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. Knowing that only the headers changed would be enough.

BTW, is there some outage in netbeans mailing? I can't recover my account, I can't view mail archives at https://netbeans.org/projects/versioncontrol/lists

Posted by Tim Boudreau <ni...@gmail.com>.

http://timboudreau.com