Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andoni <an...@eurokom.ie> on 2005/11/01 20:35:32 UTC

How to use -security when running as a service under Windows.

Hello,

I am currently running Tomcat under OpenVMS by calling catalina.bat with the -security switch to allow it to connect to several RMI servers.

Now that I am moving this app. to windows I want to be able to call the same switch from my service-driven installation of Tomcat 4.1. Unfortunately when I go to the properties of the service itself everything is greyed out so that I cannot add any switches. Also the program it is running is /bin/tomcat.exe.

What can I do to get this to run with -security option?

Thanks in advance,
Andoni.