Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Eric Evans <ee...@acunu.com> on 2011/11/07 18:23:59 UTC

Reminder: Cassandra Meetup, Thursday Nov. 10th in Vancouver

Just a reminder; If you're planning to be at ApacheCon, or are
otherwise able to be in Vancouver on the 10th, we're having a
Cassandra Meetup.  There is no cost to attend (you don't even need to
be registered for the conference), and beer will be provided.

As a special treat, Chris Burroughs of Clearspring, and Paul Querna of
Rackspace have each agreed to spend a few minutes talking about their
use-cases, and answering any question you might have.

Hope to see you there!

http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/Meetup_ApacheConNA2011

--
Eric Evans
Acunu | http://www.acunu.com | @acunu

Re: Reminder: Cassandra Meetup, Thursday Nov. 10th in Vancouver

Posted by Jake Luciani <ja...@gmail.com>.
I'll be there!

http://twitter.com/tjake