Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Shiva Kumar Rayapuram <ra...@amdocs.com.INVALID> on 2024/01/09 12:04:36 UTC

OpenJPA with Spring 6

Hello OpenJPA dev,
    We are using OpneJPA in our ms for database interactions. We were running into issues and understood that OpenJPA has not yet released its support for JPA3 (from spring 6). We would like to when is this planned to release ? Please suggest

Thanks,
Shiva
This email and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs Email Terms of Service, which you may review at https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service <https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service>

Re: OpenJPA with Spring 6

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

you can use jakarta bundle of openjpa with spring 6 AFAIK (
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/openjpa/openjpa/3.2.2/openjpa-3.2.2-jakarta.jar
).
Does not have a jpa 3 full support but should be sufficient.

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: OpenJPA with Spring 6

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Shiva,

openjpa-maven-plugin configured like this:
https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/blob/master/pom.xml#L1529

works for us as expected :) (Tomcat 10 + Spring 6 + ... ) :)))

--
Best regards,
Maxim

RE: OpenJPA with Spring 6