Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Allen Gilliland <Al...@Sun.COM> on 2005/11/18 23:43:32 UTC

Re: website settings page broken ... was Re: svn commit: r345303 - in /incubator/roller/trunk: src/org/roller/presentation/velocity/ src/org/roller/presentation/weblog/actions/ web/weblog/

yeah, jsp compilation would definitely be a handy tool.

I noticed another slight problem with this fix, it now displays the plugins in a randomly ordered list.  We should probably sort that list.  The other tough part is that the label on the left suggests that plugins are, "applied in the listed order".  I suppose that can't really be considered true anymore?

-- Allen

Posted by Dave Johnson <da...@rollerweblogger.org>.
On Nov 18, 2005, at 5:43 PM, Allen Gilliland wrote:
> yeah, jsp compilation would definitely be a handy tool.
>
> I noticed another slight problem with this fix, it now displays the
> plugins in a randomly ordered list.  We should probably sort that
> list.  The other tough part is that the label on the left suggests
> that plugins are, "applied in the listed order".  I suppose that can't
> really be considered true anymore?

That's definitely a bug. I'll make sure the original order is preserved.

- Dave