Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by li...@johndubchak.com on 2008/05/13 18:47:08 UTC

NotFoundException doing Webservices tutorial...

Hi,

I'm running Geronimo 2.1.1 on OS X Leopard under JDK
1.5.0_13 and was following the tutorial at:

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/developing-a-simple-calculator-web-service.html

When I get to the step in the tutorial to run jaxws/wsgen to
generate the wsdl document and schema definition, I get the following
error:

ERROR NotFoundException: jaxwsgen/wsgen

What
do I need to do in order to work through/around this issue?  As
always, any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John

Re: NotFoundException doing Webservices tutorial...

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
You need to do the following (just change the version references to 2.1.1):

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/geronimo-user/200803.mbox/%3c5eb405c70803202223x4dacaa0n3e97ea242af3f6bf@mail.gmail.com%3e

Jarek