Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sergiusz Michalski <bo...@sergenet.prv.pl> on 2004/07/25 01:06:14 UTC

Axis & jBoss 3.2.3 - refreshing context HELP!

Hi!

I need to use  lightweight RPC under jBoss so I decided to use Axis.
Everything is ok method is called, but when I make some changes in my prime
class (which is used in service as "className") my context in jBoss (Tomcat)
is still old, until I restart the jBoss server!

How is it possible to refresh axis context withought restarting jBoss???

thanks for all.
Sergiusz.

Re: Axis & jBoss 3.2.3 - refreshing context HELP!

Posted by Peter Anning <li...@peteranning.com>.
Use Jboss-Net and a wsr packaged in an ear with your classes. Then redeploy
the ear and it will pick up the class changes.

Or if you are using plain axis servlet just deploy the whole servlet as a war
and redeploy as required.

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 01:06:14 +0200, Sergiusz Michalski wrote