Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Rahul Chhabra <ra...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/30 14:19:19 UTC

Hey community..and help

Hey guys,
Sorry to disturb y'all.
I'm an open source enthusiast and you know, the usual stuff - I wish to
contribute and schist.
But you JIRA has seriously nothing labelled "easy" or "beginner".
Why such discrimination?
I mean, I wanna begin and stuff, so a request - any simple stuff I can do.
Please.
Thanks, fam.

Re: Hey community..and help

Posted by Rahul Chhabra <ra...@gmail.com>.