Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Naveen Madhire <vm...@umail.iu.edu> on 2015/08/27 07:06:05 UTC

New contributor tasks

Hi,

I've setup Flink on my local linux machine and ran few examples as well.
Also setup the Intellij IDE for the coding environment. Can anyone please
let me know if there are any beginner tasks which I can take a look for
contributing to Apache Flink codebase.

I am comfortable in Java and Scala programming.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Naveen

Re: New contributor tasks

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Matthias has a very good point! Have a look at the System and see what
strikes you as most interesting.

For example
  - runtime
  - Graph Algorithms