Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2003/02/05 23:23:28 UTC

Re: [patch] contributor tech guide for www.apache.org/dev/

Joshua Slive wrote, On 05/02/2003 23.15:
> Having given a very quick read to this stuff, I have two comments:
>
> 1. I hate to pass the buck, but I think the best place for this is the
> incubator.  See:
> http://incubator.apache.org/drafts/newcommitters.html
> They are trying to be the place for both projects and people to enter the
> ASF.  Then we should certainly link the incubator info from
> www.apache.org/dev/

hehehe

Excuse my hilarity, but the same thing happened at the incubator ;-)
He started proposing it there and got redirected here.

@the incubator we have decided that probably ATM the best thing to do is
to simply aggregate all the contents in links on our pages, and
eventually integrate them later. If you prefer, we can start adding
stuff to our site, but this will create overlap pretty soon.

I'm fine with either, what does the infrastructure team as a whole think?

Thanks, and sorry again for the "hehehe"  ;-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -