Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by MARTIN Paul <pa...@rta.nsw.gov.au> on 2000/09/26 10:03:40 UTC

Running Out Of Memory

	As kindly pointed out in the reply from Keiron Liddle to my "PROBLEM
WITH FOP" message, it seems
that my application is running out of memory. Besides using the -mx option
to increase the memory available, are there
any tips to reduce the amount of memory required ??
For example, I suspect that some of the attributes in our fot file are not
absolutely necessary. Would it reduce the memory required
by removing these, ie. will reducing the number of attributes reduce the
number of objects created on the heap ??

Thanks very much in advance.