Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jack Scott <mj...@yahoo.com> on 2012/10/29 15:30:17 UTC

Activemq Cluster

We have an Activemq Cluster of 3 brokers (Master - Master, multicast) with 2
networkConnectors (for each broker with duplex turned on) with one connector
for queues with conduitSubscriptions as false and the other connector for
topics with conduitSubscriptions as true. Activemq version is 5.6 and Camel
is 2.10.1. Even with this configuration, I have situations during my testing
where I have a consumer which does not seem to receive a message even though
the message is is available on a remote broker. Sometimes it works and
sometimes it does not and I am unable to figure a pattern. For the consumer,
I am using the ConsumerTemplate class and the receive method. With one
broker, everything works fine.

Just to be more clear, the consumer is already waiting on the queue (only 1
consumer) before I send the messages. Subsequently, I send a large number of
messages. The consumer receives some messages in the local broker but does
not receive messages on the other two remote brokers. There are no network
errors in the broker logs. I see the bridges been connected etc in the logs.
I have tried increasing the number of consumers but the same problem
persists albeit to a smaller degree.

It would be great if someone could point out if I am missing something
obvious.

Re: Activemq Cluster

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Can you post your networkConnector config?

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:08 AM, Jack Scott <mj...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Additionally, I have tried setting prefetchSize to 1, played around with
> only
> 2 brokers but with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
twitter: @christianposta

Re: Activemq Cluster