Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Marcux <wa...@mwvb.de> on 2013/10/05 15:36:46 UTC

Logging

hi

I switched from OpenEJB 3.1.4 to OpenEJB 4.5.2 (standalone).
Server side logging:
a) How can I configure the logging using log4j? It seems to me that OpenEJB
4 now uses JUL.
b) How can I achieve one-line-logging?

Regards
Marcux

Re: Logging

Posted by Marcux <wa...@mwvb.de>.
bonjour

merci, that helps. I start OpenEJB now with -Dopenejb.log.factory=log4j

Re: Logging

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Jul has some one line formatting handlers (if openejb is first to use juli
you have it) otherwise you need to configure jul.

You can also add log4j and ask openejb to use log4j:
openejb.log.factory=log4j