Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2017/06/23 15:11:26 UTC

Status of website?

All,

Congratulations on your recent release.

I wanted to reach out to you because your website has a couple of issues.

1. You're using the old incubator logo/feather.  When do you plan to update
your ASF branding?

2. You include some text "This site is under construction... Please learn
it from Github instead." when do you plan to update the website?

John

Re: Status of website?