Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/08 20:04:02 UTC

4.1 using maven?

I just wanted to confirm whether or not we intend to release 4.1 using
maven2 as the build system ? I need to do some pre-emptive things with the
maven folks if this is the case.

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tacos/Tapestry, team member/developer

dojo/tapestry/tacos/hivemind.

Re: 4.1 using maven?

Posted by David Solis <ds...@gmail.com>.
For me, it is a great idea.

Regards

D.

Re: 4.1 using maven?

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On 5/9/06, Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd love to see a maven2 build for 4.1 as well.

The same here.

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: 4.1 using maven?

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
I'd love to see a maven2 build for 4.1 as well.

"Every time you write a unit test using junit God kills a kitten.." -
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/196/2653/1024/everytimeyoumasturbategodkillsakittenpleasethinkofthekittens.jpg

Re: 4.1 using maven?

Re: 4.1 using maven?

Posted by "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com>.