Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Corné A <tr...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/10 16:06:32 UTC

javaModelGenerator order of members

The order of the generated members are not in exact table order.
I can't make out a logical explanation of this behaviour.

This would be handy for me in my WDSC or Rational Development Studio.

How can I accomplish this ?

Re: javaModelGenerator order of members

Posted by Corné A <tr...@gmail.com>.
Jeff,

You're absolutely right I looked at a table view instead of a table, hence ...

Thanks.

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.