Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by "Gandhi, Vineet" <vi...@optum.com> on 2018/12/27 07:23:10 UTC

Camel website distortion

Hi,

If we see below link :
http://camel.apache.org/kubernetes.html , In the options header because of category and operation field too long the page doesn’t look good rather the width of the column should be fixed.

Is this getting fixed in upcoming new website. I would be happy to contribute back.

Regards,
Vineet

Re: Camel website distortion

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Vineet,
this is how it looks rendered with the new site we're working on:

https://camel.apache.org/staging/components/latest/kubernetes.html

I've made the change in the
`components/camel-kubernetes/src/main/docs/kubernetes.adoc`[1] and
removed the `10%` width in the column headers.

You can certainly contribute and clean it up a bit more if you'd like.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention :)

zoran

[1] https://github.com/apache/camel/commit/f67e121b3b1b5bcd3e433a64ddd275784dd1382b#diff-f3b17750c371393afe3944892a727ae8L43

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: Camel website distortion

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

A new website and docs are in the works
http://camel.apache.org/2018/04/04/status-update-on-the-apache-camel-website-and-documentation.html

You can view the component docs at github
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/readme.adoc#components

The new ETA is in Q1 2019

On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 10:11 AM Gandhi, Vineet <vi...@optum.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If we see below link :
> http://camel.apache.org/kubernetes.html , In the options header because of category and operation field too long the page doesn’t look good rather the width of the column should be fixed.
>
> Is this getting fixed in upcoming new website. I would be happy to contribute back.
>
> Regards,
> Vineet

> to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
> recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified
> that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is
> sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.

--
Claus Ibsen