Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Andrea Agili <ag...@drwolf.it> on 2013/12/04 11:04:49 UTC

javascript cmis library

Hi All,

I wrote a CMIS javascript library (it should work both in node.js and in the browser)

https://github.com/agea/CmisJS

it covers almost all the specification, it’s not complete, but I plan to continue improving it

I’d like to contribute it to the chemistry project

thanks,
Andrea

--
Ing. Andrea Agili - agea@drwolf.it
Dr Wolf srl - http://drwolf.it

T: +39 055 333193 - M: +39 333 1520916
Via Reginaldo Giuliani 88 - 50141 Firenze

Re: javascript cmis library

Posted by Simon Oehm <si...@oehm.org>.
Hi all,

that's funny. I also began developing a CMIS web library a month ago.
I just implemented the repository and navigation services, because I have
not so much time at the moment.
You can see my approach here: https://github.com/FrittenToni/WebCmis

I like Florians idea to join forces and would love to work with others to
create a nice cmis web lib for the community.

Best Regards,
Simon

Re: javascript cmis library

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
 Hi Andrea,

Re: javascript cmis library

Posted by "Huebel, Jens" <j....@sap.com>.
Having a CMIS Javascript library definitely would be a nice enhancement
for our project!
Thanks for your contribution.

Jens