Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/06 22:09:55 UTC

Re: Virtual Host Config and Deployment Issue

It looks OK to me and I have the very same config working on my machine. I'm running this on Windows though.

Could it be some "poison" character messing around in the config.xml; maybe at the end of <attribute name="initParams">name=elitesa.com  !?

Can somebody else with a Mac take a quick look at this? I copied and pasted this conf on my machine and got it working

Cheers!
Hernan