Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jason Young <Ja...@Young-Technologies.com> on 2006/08/10 03:02:50 UTC

Subversion & WebSVN Virtual Appliance

I created a virtual machine that runs on VMware.  It's using Ubuntu
Server as the operating system, and runs Subversion, WebSVN, and
Webmin.  Go easy on me, this is my first public virtual appliance!

I always wanted a virtual appliance that was a drop in source control
solution.  I didn't see any out there, so I just made my own.  Hopefully
it can save someone some time.  Let me know if you have any suggestions.

http://www.young-technologies.com/Software/Subversion-Virtual-Machine/

I'm planning on cross posting this to the tortoise list, and the WebSVN
list.  Please let me know if that's a bad idea.

Thanks,
Jason

Re: Subversion & WebSVN Virtual Appliance

Posted by Wirianto Djunaidi <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thoughtworks has also done something similar which they call BUILDIX.
It has Subversion, Apache, Trac, and CruiseControl all integrated running on
linux.

Available here: http://buildix.thoughtworks.com/
Available as both VMWare image and LiveCD ISO.