Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Daniel <da...@abde.me> on 2016/03/17 09:05:37 UTC

Thrift Server: How to increase "max worker threads" and "max queued requests"

Hi, I find that the Thrift server will stop responding (the request hangs until timeout) when the number of concurrent requests reaches several hundred.

I guess the problem is related to "max worker threads" and "max queued requests", according to the following console output on Thrift start:

2016-03-17 12:05:08,514 INFO  [main] thrift.ThriftServerRunner: starting TBoundedThreadPoolServer on /0.0.0.0:9090     with readTimeout 60000ms; min worker threads=16, max worker threads=1000, max queued requests=1000

I'd like to know how to increase "max worker threads" and "max queued requests", but cannot find them in the documentation.

Thanks for any hint.

Daniel

Re: Thrift Server: How to increase "max worker threads" and "max queued requests"

Posted by "Ding,Dongchao" <di...@baidu.com>.
Maybe you could add more information about hbase version and which
thrift(thrift1 or thrift2) ?

在 16/3/17 下午4:35, "Ted Yu" <yu...@gmail.com> 写入:

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.