Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/18 05:51:14 UTC

Question regarding PoEditor

Hello,

some time ago Mark announce the ability to use POEditor so users can
contribute translations

I have started to import Apache OpenMeetings strings to PoEditor to provide
our users easier way to contribute
But found our strings doesn't fit into Free plan :(

Can you share how you were able to get "More Strings"? :))

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Question regarding PoEditor

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 18/04/2020 06:51, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
> Hello,
>
> some time ago Mark announce the ability to use POEditor so users can
> contribute translations
>
> I have started to import Apache OpenMeetings strings to PoEditor to
> provide our users easier way to contribute
> But found our strings doesn't fit into Free plan :(
>
> Can you share how you were able to get "More Strings"? :))

If you go to the project (not your account) settings in POEditor, there
should be an option to request that the project be marked as Open
Source. That then gets you unlimited Strings for that project.

Mark