Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Nelson Perez <bi...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/06 18:10:25 UTC

Pushing content into the cache

Hi there, I've been reading in the documentation that there is a way to push
content into the cache. (
http://trafficserver.apache.org/docs/v2/admin/http.htm#PushingContentIntoCache
).

The problem is that I can't find the filter.config file in the 2.1.8
release. I did find it in a 2.0.1 release I have here at my local machine,
but nothing in the 2.1.8.

So this is the question, has this feature been removed? I checked an
apparently updated version of the documentation from a link that I saw at
the developers mailing list, and there is still a reference to a file in
[../configuration-files/filter.config]. But I just can't find that file in
the 2.1.8 release.

Can someone clarify what's going on?

Thanks
Nelson R. Pérez

Re: Pushing content into the cache

Posted by "ming.zym@gmail.com" <mi...@gmail.com>.
yeah, filter.config is removed, the target in the document can be
archived in remap.config, with the '.xxxx' directs, it is the filter
internal i think.

the default TS setting to enable PUSH, will just need too changes in
records.config
1, proxy.config.http.quick_filter.mask, you need to remote PUSH mask
2, set proxy.config.http.push_method_enabled to '1'
and you can use the above filter rules in remap.config to get PUSH acl
controled

and you may wish to take a look at the tools/push.pl from the trunk too.

FYI

在 2011-06-06一的 13:10 -0300,Nelson Perez写道: