Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Desai, Sunny" <Su...@acs-inc.com> on 2004/02/05 15:28:29 UTC

RE: How to export the html table contents (records) to an Excel f ile.

Does anybody know if "Display Tag' performs 'in memory ' sorting?

What I mean is once I give a collection of records to the 'Display Tag' &
user clicks on column header to sort on, does the 'Display Tag' send a new
request to the Action every time or 'Display Tag' sorts the collection by
itself using 'In Memory' sorting.

Thanking you in advance for your help.