Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by iliyas shirol <il...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/12 21:04:35 UTC

Want to contribute

Greetings Team !

Hope you all are doing good. Btw, this is Iliyas an OpenSource evangelist
and Cloud lover :) I have been promoting GNU/Linux and FOSS since when I
was introduced to it. By hobby I write code in BASH and Python. I'm a
regular CloudStack user and have deployed it for multiple customers.

Btw, I want to contribute to the project by code, documentation and
promotion. I'm looking for a mentor who can guide me to bootstrap and start
contributing. We have been evaluating CloudStack 4.1 and have found couple
of small fixes in the BASH scripts and even in the documentation (which can
be an initial assignment for me to fix ;) )

Waiting for a postive response from you folks.

Thanks.

--
-
Md. Iliyas Shirol

Re: Want to contribute

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
On Wed, Jun 12, 2013, at 02:04 PM, iliyas shirol wrote:
> Waiting for a postive response from you folks.

No need to wait, jump right in. (But if you need an "invite," consider
this it.)

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net

Re: Want to contribute

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Here is a good place to start:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Home

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: Want to contribute

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Hi Iliyas

RE: Want to contribute

Posted by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com>.
Also another area to consider is to fix automation test case failures / automating test cases as it is heavy python based framework.

I've been involved with CloudStack for about six months now. That's still pretty new compared to many others out there, but the experience of starting from scratch with CloudStack is still fresh in my head.

Feel free to ask me.

Talk to you later!

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 1:04 PM, iliyas shirol <il...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Greetings Team !
>
> Hope you all are doing good. Btw, this is Iliyas an OpenSource
> evangelist and Cloud lover :) I have been promoting GNU/Linux and FOSS
> since when I was introduced to it. By hobby I write code in BASH and
> Python. I'm a regular CloudStack user and have deployed it for multiple customers.
>
> Btw, I want to contribute to the project by code, documentation and
> promotion. I'm looking for a mentor who can guide me to bootstrap and
> start contributing. We have been evaluating CloudStack 4.1 and have
> found couple of small fixes in the BASH scripts and even in the
> documentation (which can be an initial assignment for me to fix ;) )
>
> Waiting for a postive response from you folks.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> -
> Md. Iliyas Shirol