Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Elana Hashman <El...@rackspace.com> on 2016/01/08 19:37:13 UTC

Hello! New contributor

Hi all! I'm Elana.

I'm a new contributor to the project, and excited to get started :)
While I've talked to the httpd devs before, this is my first Apache
project. I have previous experience as a maintainer over at
OpenHatch.

I've been looking over the docs and I filed a bug re: new
contributors/onboarding (METRON-13[1]). Would someone be willing to
give me JIRA access such that I can help triage issues? I've noticed
that, e.g. a number of issues are labeled "To Do" but have pull
requests attached (so they should really be labeled "In Progress").

Also, does the project have an IRC channel?

Cheers,

--
Elana Hashman

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-13