Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2008/04/07 22:20:43 UTC

ApacheCon EU talk

Hi

Tomorrow I'm leaving for ApacheCon EU in Amsterdam to fill in for
Peter who had to cancel his talk there. Instead I'll be trying to fill
his shoes on giving an introduction to MINA 2.0.

Wish me luck, and if you're at the conference, feel free to come by
and say hi :-)

/niklas

Re: ApacheCon EU talk

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Hey cool.  Try to ping me when you get in and I can help chair your talk.

Cheers,
-Alex