Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Garvin Riensche <g....@gmx.net> on 2003/08/27 13:27:11 UTC

Lenya running problems

Hi there,

Although I followed exactly the installation instructions at the Lenya
webpage (using windows xp), I get several errors when I want to use Lenya.

1) None of the Editors works with my Netscape 7.1 or with IE. I read the
tutorial and wanted to edit the foo document with bitflux but it doesn't
react on my keyboard, so i can't make any input. Further more clicking with
the mouse on any edit funktion (title, bold, ect.) does nothing.
I already installed the latest Xalan nightly build but it did not help.

2)When I use Midas i get the following exeption in the textfield:

An Error Occurred org.xml.sax.SAXException Could not get sitemap source
cocoon://uri-parameter/default/doctype/authoring/midas_content/content.html

3) It is also not possible to log in the default appilcation as "reader".
When I click on "Reader's View" i get an similar error:

An Error Occurred org.xml.sax.SAXException Could not get sitemap source
cocoon://uri-parameter/default/doctype/live/index.html
org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched request:
uri-parameter/default/doctype/live/index.html

It would be nice if someone could help.

Regards,
Garvin