Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Vinay080 <wi...@yahoo.com> on 2011/11/19 05:17:14 UTC

build error on HP-UX

Hi All,

I am trying to build xerces-c(2.7.0 version) on HP-UX system with Itanium
Architecture. I am using gcc(3.4.4 version) as C compiler and g++(3.4.4
version) as C++ compiler, but when i try to build, i am getting following
error:

(C++) Base64.o

g++: +DAportable : No such file or directory
g++: +Z :  No such file or directory
g++: +a1 : No such file or directory
g++: +d : No such file or directory
g++: unrecognize option `-ptr/xerces-c/2.7.0/obj/HPUX/ptrepository`
make[1]: *** [Base64.o] Error 1
make    ***[Util] Error 2

But the same compiles fine with native compiler(aCC compiler). What is the
reason for getting this error? Please guide me.

Thanks & Regards,
Vinay