Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/20 00:29:20 UTC

FIRST POST!

I know a little about Roller, so I put together a Usergrid theme based on
our website. I'm not happy with it yet and so I welcome any feedback or
help with making it look better.

    https://blogs.apache.org/usergrid

Dave

Re: FIRST POST!

Posted by Lynch Lee <ly...@gmail.com>.
Hi, do you mean the Apache Roller ?  I don't know Roller before, so i think
i must take a look about Roller before i can work with you on the blog .

Regards,
Lynch Lee.

Lynch Lee  Liwei@easemob.com
Tel : 185-1314-9915