Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com> on 2012/07/14 12:30:48 UTC

Branding on extensions site

Is there a reason the extensions site is using the old oo.o logo rather
than the AOO one?

Ross

Re: Branding on extensions site

Posted by Roberto Galoppini <rg...@geek.net>.
On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 2:43 PM, drew <dr...@baseanswers.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2012-07-14 at 14:18 +0200, Roberto Galoppini wrote:
> > The only reason is that when we re-engineered the website the new logo
> wasn't available yet. We are going to enhance both Extensions and Templates
> websites within July (spam management, stats) and we'll fix that too.
>
> Howdy all,
>
> A couple of questions - these aren't time critical at all IMO so no need
> to rush a reply, BTW.
>
> The drupal mods for the site, are they available to the public yet?
>
> I noticed Alexandro asked the other day, to no answer.

Sorry to have missed that one, I'm actually on holiday with nearly no
internet connection.

All I know is that we got the source via Apache Infra, and from Oracle it
came with no license.
All the changes we made are available to Apache Infra, about licensing and
publicity I don't know.

> A slightly different question - and I know I shouldn't really put two in
> one email..but here goes
>
> There was talk early on about working on a syndication scheme for
> extension/template repositories - how can we not lose that as a project
> goal?

As reported we're now working to finalize some changes required by the
community as well as fixing some issues, anyone is welcome to help to
enhance the platform, maybe the syndication scheme could be an interesting
addendum.

Roberto

--
====