Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org> on 2017/08/08 16:28:55 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink-shaded 1.0 released

The Apache Flink community is pleased to announce the release of Apache
Flink-shaded 1.0.

The flink-shaded project contains a number of shaded dependencies for
Apache Flink.

This release includes asm-all:5.0.4, guava:18.0, netty-all:4.0.27-FINAL
and netty-router:1.10 . Note that netty-all and netty-router are bundled
as a single dependency.

For more information about flink-shaded, see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-6529.

The release is available for download at:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/flink-shaded-1.0/
    <https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html>

Special thanks to Robert Metzger for helping me out with setting up
flink-shaded and walking me through the release process.

PS: The maven artifacts have been available for 2 weeks already, but
there were some problems with uploading the release to dist.apache.org,
hence the delay of the announcement.