Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/06 10:11:44 UTC

Re: You folks monitoring builds@?

Hi Chris,

I took a look into your jenkins file and I got scared a bit. :) I ended up
with configuring manually everything and it's seems to be working now for
compiler and typedefs. I'm waiting for asjs. [1]

[1] https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Royale/

Thanks,
Piotr

czw., 23 lip 2020 o 12:18 Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Well,
The plc4x build is required to build on very specific nodes. Also does it automatically generate or website. That's way more that you folks need :-)

Chris