Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Rodrigo Ortiz <3c...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/13 22:24:07 UTC

Being Volunteer

Hi!

Could someone help me i have intrest to become a volunteer of the proyect
but iam a bit confused with the steps.

First i need to suscribe to the "dev" and next sign up on all wiki an
bugzilla or firts i sign up and second i introuduce me at the dev list

I apreciate the help.

Thank you

Re: Being Volunteer

Posted by Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <an...@pitonyak.org>.
On 02/13/2013 04:24 PM, Rodrigo Ortiz wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Could someone help me i have intrest to become a volunteer of the proyect
> but iam a bit confused with the steps.
>
> First i need to suscribe to the "dev" and next sign up on all wiki an
> bugzilla or firts i sign up and second i introuduce me at the dev list
>
> I apreciate the help.
>
> Thank you

Copying you directly (in case you are not subscribed)

Well, much depends on what you desire to do. Subscribing to the dev
mailing list is not a bad idea. If you desire to work with
documentation, subscribe to doc@openoffice.apache.org. I am unsure if QA
has a mailing list or not.

Oh my, I see many mailing lists

Pick a topic of interest and subscribe.

You likely only require a wiki account if you will modify wiki content.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php