Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by "Campana Jr., Salvatore J" <sa...@hp.com> on 2005/02/28 15:36:24 UTC

RE: Help with this error

Haneef,

You will need to implement the Filesystem generated classes...Just as in the MUSE tutorial, the classes are generated, however you need to fill-in the "guts" of the code.....(Note, I am not sure if this was documented as we have been so focused on code lately...)

Look under the method_impls dir for the txt files containing the code for the classes/methods of Filesystem.

-Sal

p.s. Could you please start sending your questions to the Apache dev list so that others can benefit from your experiences/questions. ThxI've cc'd the list with this response.