Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/13 04:50:15 UTC

Highlighting a font without bold or italic modes

How do you highlight terms in languages without boldface or italic
modes? Maybe raise the text size a couple of sizes just for that word?

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

Re: Highlighting a font without bold or italic modes

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
 I would first attempt to underline or assign another colour if the
 scheme allows for it before increasing font size.

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.
Google and Baidu highlight chinese queries by making text red.

--
lucidimagination.com