Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Dirk Adorf <da...@silent-running.de> on 1998/02/17 15:57:38 UTC

os-windows/1822: Apache hangs after executing CGI programs

>Number:         1822
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Apache hangs after executing CGI programs
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
We are using CGI programs written in C/C++ on Win95. After the second
execution of such a CGI program Apache hangs. The same programs work fine
under Linux. The problem does not always occur. Smaller programs
do not always cause the problem.
We tried different compilers (GCC and Borland) but this did not
make any difference.
>How-To-Repeat:
Sorry, we can't give our source code away.
>Fix:
No idea