Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nan Xiong <Na...@viewstar.com> on 2003/10/14 22:46:24 UTC

Stub.getHeader(namespace, partname) in axis1.1

Hello,
I have a .NET web services that passes session id (a string) in the soap header, we were able to use
Stub.getHeader(...) and Stub.setHeader() to make axis client talking to the .NET services using axis1.1 RC2,
however, in axis1.1 final release, getHeader returns null.  Anybody has the same problem?
Can someone confirm this is a bug?  or intentionally disabled?  Whats the alternatives to access the header? (client handler?)
Thanks in advance
Nan