Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org> on 2020/03/28 04:52:18 UTC

Resolution during Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating) graduate discussion

Hi,

During the graduate discussion, we received lots of positively feedback.
There is the final resolution:

1. Change project description to "Apache ShardingSphere related to a
database clustering system providing data sharding, distributed
transactions, and distributed database management."

2. Add more Apache elements into ShardingSphere's homepage.

3. Use rel="nofollow" for companies link.

4. Remove GitHub logo from homepage.

Thank you to all those who participated in the discussion.

Best Regards

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

Re:Resolution during Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating) graduate discussion

Posted by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org>.
Thanks for your summary, good luck with our graduation.

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org